If you’re a business owner or manager, you’ll know all about the benefits of maintaining technology. It is imperative for businesses keep up with enhancements, because the reality is, that if your company is dealing with outdated systems, you may may be missing out on business opportunities. This is why Triumph Business Systems has been working hard at improving Triumph ERP, and after nearly two years of hard work, we wish to introduce to you the latest version of our software.
This latest version of our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software will offer you newfound abilities, and introduce you to newly requested business modules which can make managing your small or medium-size business so much easier and will encourage your business to thrive in 2020.
This update is by far the most comprehensive and powerful version released to date and we are excited for you to try it.
To help you learn more about what is available with the latest update, we have listed our top nine features of Triumph 6.2, and show you how this software is beneficial to your business.
Pro Tip: Already got Triumph 6.2 and want to master its capabilities? Check out our What’s New Document and take control of your business.
1. Take steps to becoming a paperless office with Documents on Transactions
Triumph ERP now has the ability to attach documents to various transactions and optionally email them with the business form, thus removing the need to keep a paper copy. This ability allows you to link documents to transactions and is a fantastic new feature that will assist you in becoming a paperless office. Transactions which now have the ability to attach documents include:
- Debtor Invoice
- Debtor Batch Invoice
- Sales Orders and Quotes
- Creditor Invoice
- Purchase Order Invoice
- Purchase Order Progress Invoice
- Purchase Order Combined Invoice
- Request Managed Stock
- Receipt Managed Stock
- Bank Reconciliation.
2. Save yourself time by making your system work while you rest with Background Task Scheduler
To help you save time with your reporting, it’s background task scheduler to the rescue. Background Task Scheduler is the new option where you specify all the things you want to run in the background. By using the background task scheduler, you can instantly gain the ability to run key reports overnight and have them automatically emailed to you and your team ready to review each morning, or at the start of the week.
3. Keep track of your supplier purchase order invoices by parking them until the goods have arrived
In many environments, you often receive the invoice separately from the goods, and often before you’ve actually received the goods. Think of a head office with multiple branches. You can check to see if the goods have been receipted first, and if not, put the invoice in a pile to be dealt with later. Then at some point someone has to go through the pile of invoices and see if they can now be invoiced. This becomes very time consuming and inefficient. We now allow you to enter these invoices, and park them until the goods have been received. You can then release them as required. A parked invoice does not create an invoice against the creditor or post any General Ledger journals. This does not happen until it’s released.
4. Expand your payment processing options by taking Online Credit Card Payments, i.e. no EFTPOS reader required
We now have the ability to process credit card payment in Triumph without using an EFTPOS reader. This is extremely handy when taking orders over the phone, or a customer is paying their account over the phone by credit card. The same technology is used in both the main Triumph program, as well as in eCommerce, where customers can also pay their accounts online.
5. Improve and broaden your online eCommerce store presence and connect with your end consumer market
The eCommerce module is one of the key areas that has had significant changes. Firstly, as well as our web shop supporting Business to Business (B2B), we now also support a Business to Consumer (B2C) interface. This means that you can optionally sell direct to the public, with the purchaser not requiring a debtor account with you. This will allow anyone to visit your online web shop, place orders, and pay for them, i.e. they do not need an account or to log in. Again, this requires a suitable Online Merchant Account.
6. Notify your customers via SMS and email when their goods are ready for collection with Pickup Notifications
Keep in touch with your customers during every step of their purchase and automatically notify customers by email or SMS when goods are ready for collection. If you would prefer to contact your customers in person, then fear not, the system can also create a phone list if you prefer to talk to them in person.
7. Conquer all your freight management needs with a seamless, automated integration to Starshipit
Triumph ERP 6.2 now has a seamless integration with Starshipit, a leading Australian cloud-based freight management and tracking software. Based on your preferred carriers and rules, Starshipit will give you a live postage rate, book the courier pickup, and print delivery labels, manifests and any required customs documentation. It also updates your Triumph sales order documents with the carrier and consignment note number. Consignment note numbers and carries can be automatically update in Triumph’s latest version 6.2.
8. Manage your supplier credit requests with the new Request for Credit half module
Requests for Credit is a new half module exclusive to our new version of Triumph ERP 6.2. This half-module allows you to keep track of supplier credit requests. Staffs have the ability to raise Pending Requests, which can be then processed into Requests for Credit, or alternatively Requests for Credit can be entered directly. Credit Responses, when received from the supplier, can then be entered against the Credit Requests. Anything outstanding can be easily reported on.
Some of the features include:
- raising a pending request for credit from Point Of Sale Return and Debtor Credit Notes
- combine multiple pending requests into individual supplier Requests For Credit
- supplier invoice look up will return invoice number, date and price
- keeps track of what quantity has already been returned on an invoice
- enter a return reason for each line
- email supplier for a return authorisation number (RMA)
- return to stock or write off stock, if the credit is not provided by the supplier
- deduct other charges such as freight or restocking fees etc.
- keep track and preview what credits have been provided so far on an individual request.
9. Send new job details directly to your service technician’s phones and allocate work priorities, with Job Mobile
As part of the new Job Scheduling module, users can now allocate a job or part of a job to service technicians. This then appears on their phone so they know exactly where they have to go and what they have to do. As well as recording time and materials, they can also take before and after photos, get the customers’ sign off and email it to them as they walk out the door.
Are you ready to upgrade to Triumph 6.2?
If you are already a Triumph member and want to know how to upgrade to Triumph ERP’s fantastic new features, there are two ways to get in touch:
Phone: 1800 653 545