How we support you
A national network of professional consultants
Triumph ERP software is sold and supported exclusively by fully trained and accredited partners. Our Accredited Partners are the key to outstanding and responsive service. We only appoint organisations that meet strict criteria for experience, integrity and commitment to delivering effective business solutions.
All of our Accredited Partners have a thorough knowledge of Triumph ERP, as well as accounting qualifications and skills. They are best placed to help you because they understand your business, how your software is installed and set up, and the network/hardware environment it’s running on. If they’re unable to resolve any issues you may have, then they enlist our help as the Australian developer of Triumph ERP software.
Triumph Accredited Partners have accounting expertise, a great depth of product knowledge and can:
- demonstrate, install, set up and support the system for you.
- train you in every detail of the software.
- provide additional services such as report writing and bookkeeping.
Triumph ERP comes with an impressive range of support options:
- Cloud or On-Premise.
- Detailed online help built into your system.
- First three months’ software maintenance included in purchase price with On-Premise.
- Ongoing software maintenance to keep your system up to date.
- Continual development of new extensions and enhancements.
- Continued inclusions of new modules adding to the existing 36-module suite.
- Customised solutions are possible if you have specific requirements.