Supplier Request for Credit
Keep track of stock when part of the shipment has either been short-shipped or stock items returned to the supplier for a credit refund
A credit note is considered a negative invoice. Credit notes are a way to amend the details of a purchase order invoice after it has been authorised. In the same way that payments are applied to close out an invoice balance, refunds are issued to close out a credit note balance.
A credit note can be applied to a purchase order with Triumph’s Supplier Request for Credit module.
- For individual items – when a unit price has been overcharged
- For part of a shipment – when part of a shipment has either been short-shipped, or damaged goods were received
- For a whole shipment – when an entire shipment was received incorrectly, or it was shipped out incorrectly and you need to cancel it entirely.
- For a discount applied to an order after the invoice has been authorised.
- You can also issue credit notes that are not associated with any particular purchase.
- Process multiple credit notes for the same purchase order
This module will allow you to:
- print a list of supplier debits
- reverse an existing purchase
- manually create a debit for a service, professional or miscellaneous purchase
- manually create a debit for an item purchase
- delete or reverse a supplier debit
- print or email a supplier debit
- reverse a payment that isn’t a supplier invoice.