Solution by Product
Procurement is the umbrella term within which purchasing can be found
Every business has expenses, purchases and orders they need to make- so if your company doesn’t have proper control of its purchasing process, it can cause some major concerns. With a Triumph ERP system, you will be able to successfully manage your company by providing a systematic and integrated approach. It will add value to all your business practices and save you both time and money. An integrated ERP system should be considered a core part of any organisation’s corporate strategy.
The relationship described below will help you better understand how Triumph ERP software modules link together to help your company develop a successful procurement management process.
Example of Purchase Requisitions Linked Modules
- Increased efficiency and less bottlenecks avoiding delays in the purchasing process.
- A robust purchasing process can be a competitive advantage for your organisation.
- Measure the direct cost and the time-saved through better procurement management.
- Savings can be achieved in a variety of ways, like reducing delivery errors or increasing quality of products and services.
- Successfully integrating and measuring the purchasing within your company will allow for more insight into company spending.
- Greater insight into understanding of goods and services that are of importance to your organisation.
- Full integration with purchasing to supply chain management or logistics functions of the business.
- Buy and track overseas goods with greater knowledge, enabling a stronger negotiation position.
- Greater ability to manage, understand and develop integrated purchasing strategies.