Web Services API
Create system setups, custom integrations, and collaborative developments with external developers with Triumph ERP’s Web Services API
Try the free interactive web demonstration
To experience the Web Services API capabilities for yourself, click the button below to view our online demonstrations.
The Web Service Application Program Interface (API) module provides external access to Triumph ERP’s accounting system via web services, replacing the old manual csv import. Web services allows different applications from different sources to communicate with each other without time-consuming custom coding or intimate knowledge of each other’s IT systems.
From creating contracts, debtor accounts or sales quotes, to inquiring about customer figures and prices, Web Services API allows you to achieve system actions in a fraction of the time. Web Services API is currently compatible with the Debtors Module, Inventory Module, Sales Order Entry Module, and Point of Sale Module.
API (Web Services)
The API offers external access to the accounting system via web services. The web services are implemented using SOAP and the definition of each API call can be retrieved via it’s WSDL (Web Services Description Language). Current list of APIs includes:
- Raising sales quotes and orders.
- Posting debtor invoices and credit notes.
- Debtor account enquiry including figures and transactions.
- Create contacts and link to debtor accounts.
- Listing debtors contacts.
- Posting stock requisitions.
- Posting stock transfers between locations and divisions.
- System setup such as bulk imports and updates.
- Custom integration with in-house developed applications.
- Collaborative development with 3rd party applications.
Simply start with the Standard Base Pack, consisting of 6 modules, then add one or more of the remaining 36 fully integrated modules that are relevant to your business needs1.
1 Web Services API Module is a web module and is based on a monthly charge with a minimum 12 months subscription. Contact your dealer to learn more.