Sales Order Entry
When the key to exemplary customer service is to fulfill orders quickly, Triumph ERP’s Sales Order Entry system is the easy way.
The Triumph Sales Order Entry software process is a simple way to manage the fulfilment of orders and delivery of goods. You can produce a complete range of documentation-including picking slips, delivery dockets and invoices. Picked orders status can be optionally confirmed, with the ability to substitute, add and remove items as required. Quotations and standing orders can be prepared and recorded and, when accepted, they can be simply converted to orders. Delivery dockets can be produced in order of delivery round or drop for logistics control, and can include a manifest if it is required.
Through an “automatic purchase creation facility” integrated with Triumph’s Purchase Ordering module, you have complete control over your back-orders. Of course, full integration with Triumph’s Debtors and Inventory modules ensures prompt processing when stock is to hand or circumstances permit delivery.
A very handy and unique feature is Triumph’s “exception processing”, allowing you to fast-track the order process without losing the audit trail. Flexible invoicing enables you to include stock items, non stock items, service and miscellaneous charges, and as many lines of description as you find necessary. Invoices may be edited by authorised operators prior to printing and posting.
Sales Order Entry Enables you to;
- Process and fulfil customer orders and back orders quickly and accurately
- Create Template Quotes, Customer Quotes, Orders, and Standing Orders
- Quickly import orders from an external source
- Raise a Purchase Request for backordered items
- Allocate backorders to incoming purchase order
- Optionally print picking slips and delivery dockets
- Confirm picked quantities, supplementing or exchanging shortfall items
- Create delivery manifests in driver and drop order
- Each customer can nominate if backorders and part deliveries are accepted
- Optionally edit invoice before processing
- Process and create periodic standing orders
- Enquire, Reprint or Cancel picking slips, delivery dockets and invoices
- FIFO Backorder processing with manual override
- Report on lost sales opportunities
- Track freight delivery progress
Simply start with the Standard Base Pack, consisting of 6 modules, then add one or more of the remaining 36 fully integrated modules that are relevant to your business needs1.
1 Sales Order Entry Module is dependent on the Debtors Module.