Point of Sale
Better back-office accounting with Triumph’s Point of Sale Software
Your business may have an efficient Point of Sale system, but do you find you are struggling with the volume of invoices that go through your back-office systems, or problems with the ability to process simple reports? Most Accounting Systems only cater for monthly reports, with limited functionality to produce customisable information.
Accounting systems for retail operations nowadays are far more than just point of sale systems. A business integrated retail accounting software system such as Triumph ERP provides a suite of tools designed to make total retail operations more efficient, easier to manage, and more profitable. Triumph Point of Sale offers the availability of weekly profit and loss reports. Before using Triumph, this would have meant manual complex spreadsheets to get this information.
Triumph Point Of Sale can run on premise or on a virtual server in the cloud. You can now have your sales people out on the road, in the back warehouse, or out from behind the desk and on the selling, floor serving customers, while being able to take orders and place sales using an iPad, Android or Windows tablet. With the unprecedented ability to generate immediate orders in real-time whilst being fully integrated with the Back Office.
Today, your customers demand the convenience of a variety of payment options, real-time information about product availability and internet shopping to name but a few. Conversely, a truly powerful retail software is your competitive edge in business. Triumph software will allow you to identify selling trends, profile customer purchases, track real time sales performance of any stock item or personnel and even automate reordering while still providing the ease of use Triumph is renowned for.
Knowledge is power and the latest generation Triumph ERP – Point of Sale it will give you up-to-the-minute information and reports on all aspects of your business with full integration with the Back-Office software. Fully customisable screens, report, and dockets. Create purchase orders from customer back orders, link to multiple stores, reserve and transfer stock between stores and so much more.
With increased capabilities in integrated retail accounting software systems, there is a need to make sure that the software is still easy to use. In Triumph you will find easy to set up wizards, help screens, and simplified touch-screen interfaces making sure that increased functionality doesn’t lose its impact by becoming overwhelming. Whist still providing comprehensive integrated back of house management reporting and accounting that is critical to the success of businesses and their ability to be more efficient and profitable.
A Point of Sale system that is easy to learn and fast to operate
- Fully customisable functionality screens, reports and dockets.
- Fast touchscreen design.
- Buttons can have different size, colour, text, image and function.
- Different departments can have different panels/screens.
- Different layouts and designs for cash and account customers.
- Custom fields for recording profile information allowing targeted marketing.
- Custom profile information collection.
A system that offers comprehensive functionality
- Comprehensive sales reporting.
- Manage laybys, orders (including partial supply), quotes, gift vouchers and receipts.
- Park and retrieve a sale.
- Damaged goods return.
- Optionally email a transaction copy.
- Detailed stock and customer enquiry functions, including past purchases.
- Create purchase orders from customer back orders.
- Raise a purchase request for customers back orders.
- End of day and end of shift banking functions.
- Barcode scanning.
- EFTPOS, and Mobile Order Taking.
That is designed to link multiple stores
- Request inter-store transfers, or warehouse direct delivery.
- Detail top selling items by flexible time periods.
- Identify items sold by location and personnel.
With high level of security
- Multi-level security with supervisor override.
- Buttons also have different security access.
- Hidden cost.
Offering fully integrated back office
- Full back office functionality.
- Real time immediate postings.
- Cash or account customers.
- Comprehensive stock control.
- Manufacturer inventory catalogue lookup and special pricing.
- Customer/debtor accounts.
- Link to a job for event management.
- Sales and Purchase Ordering.
A Point of Sale system with strong supports
- Supports most modern Point of Sale hardware, printers, cash drawers, pole displays & scanners.
- Scalable from 1 to 100 simultaneous users.
- Office or Cloud implementations.
- Optional add-on for Web shop integration.
DISCOVER A BETTER WAY TO MANAGE THE FINANCIAL SIDE OF YOUR BUSINESS WITH TRIUMPH ERP – POINT OF SALE
Simply start with the Standard Base Pack, consisting of 6 modules, then add one or more of the remaining 36 fully integrated modules that are relevant to your business needs1.
1 Point of Sales Module is Dependent on Inventory Module.