Make payroll simple and efficient while ensuring compliance with modern awards and legislation so you can focus on what you do best
WageEasy is an independent product that is simple and efficient while ensuring compliance with modern awards and legislation. Built in Australia and designed to meet Australian unique employment conditions, Wage Easy offers total integration into Triumph ERP software. Triumph ERP’s General Ledger Module integrates to easily share data with Wage Easy.
- WageEasy offers simple and logical design, you don’t need to be a payroll expert.
- Save time and benefit from accurate calculations with WageEasy’s built in award interpreter.
- Empower your workforce with employee self-service.
- Payroll software training and support.
- Built-in award interpretation removes the need for manual calculations and ensuring compliant award payments.
- Efficient HR management tools to manage and maintain important employee details.
- Flexible reporting to easily create reports for key business decisions.
- Triumph ERP software General Ledger integrates to easily share data with Wage Easy.
- Streamlined superannuation processing to meet your superannuation obligations.
There is a variety of ways to configure your WageEasy payroll software to suit your specific needs, including:
- Easy business analyser enhances your ability to analyse payroll and HR data across your business.
- Employee services portal to empower your employees and automate leave applications and approvals.
- Express super – superannuation clearing house to minimise the time you spend on preparing and paying superannuation contributions.
- Remote and online timesheets make it easier to track employee work hours more efficiently.
Triumph ERP software integrates with WageEasy Payroll and HR. WageEasy is priced at $70.00 per active employee with a minimum initial purchase of ten employees. Additional active employees can be added when required based on a minimum purchase of five. Annual software support is 20% with a minimum $560.00.
Simply start with the Standard Base Pack, consisting of 6 modules, then add one or more of the remaining 36 fully integrated modules that are relevant to your business needs.