Create a secure electronic payments file to be sent to your back-end for efficient processing
- Use Incoterms on Purchase Orders.
- Scanned receipted goods and match to multiple purchase orders.
- Scan out shipper barcodes or inner barcodes.
- Handles exceptions, such as over supply.
- Work orders are a new type of purchase order.
- They have their own document.
- Orders may be classified as ‘unapproved’.
- Automated Landed Costs.
- No operator intervention.
- Markup stock as it is received into the Inventory.
- Based on quantity, volume, area or weight.
- Each stock item can have a different set of markups.
- Raise internal requisitions.
- Hold or submit requests when ready.
- Send requests for supplier quotations.
- Independently convert to one or more purchase orders.
- User defined columns flow from Purchase Requisition to Purchase Order.
- Extended descriptions on purchase request and purchase order lines.
- Up to 512 characters.
- Advanced Purchasing Management.
- Competitive advantage through the application of knowledge-based cost management.
Simply start with the Standard Base Pack, consisting of 6 modules, then add one or more of the remaining 36 fully integrated modules that are relevant to your business needs1.
1 Advanced Purchasing Module is dependent on Purchase Ordering Module.