Lookup Filters allow you to quickly and easily hone in on the information you’re looking for with Triumph ERP
Being able to filter your results to narrow down a search is invaluable. The filter button can be found in the top left corner whenever a lookup is called, be it a Debtor Account Lookup, a Creditor Account Lookup or a Master Stock Lookup etc.
- If you click the plus symbol, you will be able to “Add Filter”.
- Select a column to filter, then an operator such as ‘Equals’ or ‘Contains’ etc, then the value you’re looking for.
- You can add multiple filters by clicking the symbol again,
- or remove one by clicking symbol.
- When ready click the button to narrow your search.
- Click to clear all filters.
- Note that when you have multiple filters they are always ‘and’ed together, e.g. Group Equals 01 AND Currency Equals USD.
- The most convenient way to add a filter is by right mouse clicking on the value you’re looking for in the grid, and then clicking the button. This will automatically create a filter to find everything equal to the value you selected.
- Add multiple Quick Filters as required.
- Intelligent and context sensitive filter type based on column, a date is Equal, a name is Contains etc.