Introducing ATO Taxable Payments Reporting!

Businesses in the building and construction industry are required to report annually to the ATO, any taxable payments that have been made to contractors for providing services. Contractors can include subcontractors, consultants and independent contractors. They can be operating as sole traders (individuals), companies, partnerships or trusts.

While Triumph has always provided a paper-based report of the information required by the ATO, the ATO require this information to be submitted on a specific lodgement form, or electronically. Triumph can now create an electronic lodgement file that can be uploaded to the ATO, which is a huge timesaving.

The Creditor Taxable Payments Report C-R-P-P, is now a report wizard…

taxable payments

After printing the audit report, you now have an option to generate an electronic upload file…

taxable payments