Connect online with your customers with Triumph Cloud
With the Triumph Cloud and the Triumph ERP eCommerce module, having your own online presence and the ability to connect online with your customers couldn’t be easier. With the recent enhancements of the eCommerce module, you can not only perform B2B (business to business) tasks, but also B2C (business to consumer) which is now supported.
Multi-location/branch companies also have the ability to create multiple web shops with different names, logos and looks to tailor to their and their customer’s needs.
With the ability to search and purchase products through the web shop, online payment features, emailed invoices with payment options, click and collect, and delivery tracking, or integrate your Shopify, WooCommerce, Opencart 2 or ECorner directly with Triumph- your customers can access your business at any time!
Connect online with eCommerce
Everything that is displayed in the online eCommerce module comes directly out of your Triumph ERP system, including:
A number of recent enhancements have also added to the the eCommerce module, improving and enhancing the capabilities when paired with Triumph Cloud.
- B2C (Business to Consumer) is now supported, allowing you to connect online with your customers. You don’t need an account to search for and purchase products through the web shop. Orders are paid for on placement using the new Online Payment Gateway 2, and optionally the customer can register to have their own COD account.
- Multi Location/Branch companies can create multiple web shops with different names, logos and looks etc, e.g. one for wholesale and one for retail.
- With the online payments feature, account customers can pay their accounts online by selecting which outstanding invoices they are going to pay. In addition, when an invoice is emailed out, it will contain a “Pay Now” button so the customer can just click and pay online without having to log in.
- The new responsive design allows customers to not only connect online with their mobile device, just as easily as they can on a desktop computer.
- Other new features include Click and Collect, Delivery Tracking, and more.
Triumph Cloud also supports a 3rd party, two-way integration tool, called Wbsync 3, that allows customers who already have Shopify, WooCommerce, Opencart 2, or ECorner, to integrate directly with Triumph.
Whether your goal is to optimise your operations, employ leading edge business tools, or maximise your operational efficiency, Triumph Cloud will give you the flexibility to manage and grow your business using fewer internal resources and without the installation and hardware investments associated with traditional software packages.
Take Action Now Get a Free Quote
Triumph Cloud is here to help your business move smoothly through these challenging times. If you are interested in a free quote for Triumph Cloud, get in touch with us today.
1 eCommerce is a web-based module that requires the Web Application Server to run. The eCommerce module is now split into 3 components. B2B (Business to Business), B2C (Business to Consumer) and the Customer Portal. Each component is $125 ex GST per month, or $300 ex GST for all 3 components. Note that the B2B component also requires the Customer Portal.
2 Online credit card processing requires an online merchant account from a bank. Each bank has different requirements and prices for this. Talk directly with the banks to ascertain what these are before requesting an account. Also talk to them about what online merchant account formats they support. Triumph currently supports the following online merchant account formats MIGS (Mastercard Integrated Gateway Services), MPGS (Mastercard Payment Gateway Services), and PayWay (proprietary interface for Westpac only)
3 Wbsync is an online 3rd party tool that is available at different monthly price points. It requires the Triumph API to integrate with Triumph. The Triumph API is a web-based module priced at $30 ex GST and requires the Web Application Server.